Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact for a copy of the Community master insurance policy?Select
Does Wellington have Lawn care and snow removal?Select
What do I need to know about making exterior changes to my home (Architectural Control)?Select
Where can I get a copy of the community Governing documents?Select
Who maintains the exterior windows ,doors and garage doors?Select
If I have a Plumbing, Heating or Air problem who do I call? Select
How do I get access to the community pool?Select
Who Maintains the landscape and planting beds around the homes/buildings/units?Select
Who can replace or make repairs to my mailbox?Select